A new patch has been released!
Please restart your game to make sure you have the latest version!
Performance and Tech Fixes
- Fixed long load times into main menu after PC restart
- Rolled out a fix for players occasionally being sent to main menu while loading
- Made database serialization more robust
Asian region servers are being brought up right now. These servers will have 2x XP and 2x Harvesting for 1 week [excluding Blitz PvP servers]. These servers are physically located outside of Asia. We are still waiting for new server hardware to arrive in Asia. Once the hardware has arrived we will move the game databases onto the servers located in Asia.
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Spider projectiles have the correct size again
- Voice chat now uses Steam peer-to-peer. This should fix cases where voice chat did not work in addition to improving server performance
- Voice chat should have less latency and clicks. Please give us feedback about how the new voice chat works and suggest improvements.
Middle-Eastern countries have been moved out of the game`s Asian region
We are currently aware of the following issues in Conan Exiles:
- Explosive Jars exploits. We expect to roll out a fix for these very soon.
- We are also aware of the existence of issues related to jump “boosting” or jump-crouching. We’re working on a solution for this and hope to have it out as quickly as possible.
- Stacks of items will in certain situations have their size set to 1. They´re working on a fix.
- Bows occasionally won’t fire or consuming ammunition. They´re working on a fix.
- We are aware that archers and archer thralls overshoot their targets and are harmless unless at point blank range. They´re working on a fix.