Fresh from the development team: the patchnotes for Conan Exiles. This time with an urgent information for all server admins:
Due to an issue, all server admins are recommended to change their server's administrator password as soon as their servers are updated to the latest version.
Performance and Tech Fixes
- The game should now start more quickly
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Explosive jars should no longer be stackable on top of each other
- The building placement previews are visible once again in Local play
- Character Rubberbanding has been reduced
- Placeables should no longer lose items stored inside them
- Console command ‘Walk’ can now only be used by admins in order to fix an exploit
- The ‘History’ filter is back and should now function as intended
- Dropping multiple items from inventory should no longer turn them invisible
- Using “Loot All” option on corpses and loot bags should now work correctly
Balance and Gameplay Fixes
- Waterskins can once again be refilled from the river
- Inverted Wooden Roof Wedge and Stonebrick Frame now require Journeyman Craftsman instead of Master Craftsman
- Hyenas and spiders are now less dangerous
- Fast attacks with Two-handed hammers have been temporarily disabled
- Caves near the starting area no longer cause Corruption
- The gods of Exiles now prevent you from harvesting the same player corpse for 30 minutes. Attempting to do so will show a “Rigor Mortis” message
- If you activate a mod that requires a restart then the game will inform you
- Renamed DevKit button to “Conan Exiles Dev Kit”
- Fixed Crash when opening the shortcut bar in DevKit
- Fixed possible issue with server admin passwords. All server admins should change their admin passwords as quickly as possible following this patch.
- Fixed broken mods loading after last patch
- We are aware of some issues with Explosive Jars. We expect to have fixes for these next week.
- We are also aware of the existence of issues with related to jump “boosting” or jump-crouching. We have a fix and expect to roll it out soon.
- We are aware that players may occasionally be sent to the Main Menu while loading and can interact with the menu. We are working on a fix.