- The Dogs of the Desert finally got their uniform shipment and are now donning their new outfits
- Visual adjustment to the Medium Tasset to reduce clipping issues
- Visual adjustments to the Setite Choker and Shendyt to reduce clipping issues
- Updated Cutlass and Falcata icons
- Visual flair added to several hairstyles
- Visual improvements to female heads
They´re currently aware of the following issues with this patch, all of which may be temporarily solved by relogging:
- Looting several bags with “Loot All” causes items to disappear
- Dropping multiple items into a bag causes items to be invisible
- Dismantling crafting stations with items in them will sometimes not drop a loot bag. Other times, a small lootbag will drop, which grows in size once players interact with it
They´re aware of the existence of issues with explosive jars and jump “boosting”. they’ll work to get these fixed this week.
Issue where waterskins cannot be filled at a nearby river are investigated. Waterskins may still be filled from a well.
They´re aware of an issue where foundations and placeables do not have a visible preview when in single player/local mode. Dedicated multiplayer servers do not experience this issue.