- Fixed a server crash that resulted when players entered specific areas of the game.
- Players should now receive an informative dialogue box when failing to connect to the game.
- Added a fix to address the main menu becoming unresponsive when entering an incorrect password on the server browser
- The password dialogue will now have focus when opened
- Admins will now be able to scroll the player list properly…sorry about that!
- Optimized network traffic which should help with performance
- Server crash fix
- Server hang fix
- Made saving and loading of game state more robust
- Added additional troubleshooting information to the server logs
- Sacrificed a chicken on the Altar of Set
- Network usage optimizations
- Server Performance optimizations
- Server memory usage optimizations
- Upgraded from sqlite 3.9.2 to 3.16.2
- Players with high strength should now be able to knock out NPCs with the truncheon instead of killing them.
- The Cutlass and Falcata should not be able to damage T1 buildings anymore.
- Players should now be able to join password protected games from Steam Server List.
- Fix for placeables disappearing on server restart
- Fix for connecting to servers from the Steam server list