- Fixed an issue that was causing disconnects when joining servers in certain cases
- Fix for Steam Connect; you should now be able to join a server when the client is running from the Steam server list (not just the clients)
- Voice chat has been disabled during character creation
- Loot bags will now despawn correctly
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes lead to server stalls
- Servers are now sorted by number of players on server
- The server selection menu should now be fixed, showing you all servers and without delay
- Fists, Repair Hammer, and low level weapons can no longer damage buildings
- Issues with people dying from hunger after respawn should be fixed
- Removed network congestion from big buildings, reducing lag
- Disabled random NPC taunts during combat
- Fixed an issue with some players getting stuck after character creation
- Fixed a bug where loading screens disappear (showing main menu or the world)
- Fixed incorrect settings on port values for servers, making it less likely you will be disconnected when entering a new server
- Added a “Show full servers” checkbox to the server window
- Introduced a possible fix for building pieces not loading properly
- Graphics driver check on startup, encouraging you to update if needed
- Several other minor tweaks and improvements
- Fixed thralls resetting on server restart. The issue occured if people picked up then placed their thralls again. They weren’t being saved.
- You will now be able to click through on screen popup messages
- It will no longer be possible to destroy Sandstone buildings with Stone or Iron Weapons. Steel weapons will still be able to destroy them.
- It will no longer be possible to destroy Stonebrick buildings with Iron or steel weapons. It will require explosives to destroy them
- Weapons found in chests will not be able to hurt Sandstone buildings.
- Projectiles (Arrows) will no longer do damage to buildings of any type.
- We have added a “Player List” GUI to the admin panel. Admins will be able to use this to get a list of all the players currently connected to their server. From this list they will be able to ban unwelcome players from their server.